Our Bethany Bereavement Support Group is a trained voluntary parish based ministry to help the bereaved and grieving and help them through the process. The team:
- visit the bereaved in their homes
- have ‘drop in’ evening on the 1st Monday of every month from 7.30 – 8.30
- give one to one support when requested
- help organise an annual Mass in November for those who died during in the year in the parish and invite their families.
- members of the Team are present for the liturgy of the removal and on the day of the funeral
- provide the gospel reading, lead in saying a decade of the Rosary and are available for any assistance requested by those who are bereaved.
Contacts: Telephone Number 08 ????
National Bethany website – www.bethany.ie